Staci Bishop

Thursday, April 24, 2014

nYn Lip Balm Class $10

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make natural cosmetic products? Now's your chance.

As a part of my upcoming trip to Uganda, we will be hosting Missionary Encouragement Dinners. This gives us an opportunity to love on those who have been called to full-time work in this area. At the end of the dinner, they are given little goody bags and nYn is providing lip balms for each of these ladies.

Since I need to make a large quantity of lip balms (approximately 150) I could use some extra hands. I thought this would be a GREAT opportunity to share my knowledge with some of you. I've decided to host 2 lip balm making classes in my home on Saturday, May 17th at either 10:30 am or 2:00 pm.

Class sizes will be small (limited to 4 per session) to give each participant good hands-on experience with the process. Each session will last about 90 minutes. Maybe longer if we get to chit chatting. ;) At the end of the class, each participant will receive 2 lip balms to take home!

Interested? The cost of the class is $10 per person. Click the link below to sign up for a session time. I will update this post when each time slot is full.

Lip Balm Class  |  May 17  |  10:30 am or 2:00 pm


Time


No comments:

Post a Comment