Staci Bishop

Sunday, February 24, 2013

nYn now accepting credit card payments


It's no secret that I love technology. I also think it's important to stay cutting-edge when running an business.

When it comes to nYn, the majority of my doula clients choose to pay by check. However, recently I had a family ask if I would accept payment via PayPal. I already have an account in place and the transaction worked out nicely. While I was perusing PayPal to follow the transfer, I noticed that they now have a schnazzy little card reader device that connects to your iPhone for credit card payments. I researched more and checked out the accompanying iPhone app which processes the transactions. It was very simple and cost-effective to use. So.......

I am pleased to report that nurturing YOU naturally is now accepting credit card payments for doula services. 

There is another announcement coming soon for nYn where this handy, dandy card scanning device will be put to even more good use. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment