Staci Bishop

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hypno-Doula, at your service

A few months ago, I announced that I was undergoing training to become a Hypno-Doula. Well, today I received my official notification that I passed my test and I am now a HypnoBabies® Certified Hypno-Doula (HCHD).
How does a doula celebrate the accomplishment of being able to add four new letters behind her name? With new business cards, of course! These are my new mini cards from Moo.com. They turned out super cute.
The best part about Moo is that you can have up to 5 different images on the back of your cards. I kinda took a leap of faith and ordered mine in advance. Positive thinking, I say. :) They have already arrived and I'm ready to start handing them out. I have some some with my nYn logo, some plain, and some geared specifically toward pregnant mamas. 

These mini cards are so versatile but they have many other promotional items as well. If you are thinking of ordering, please click here to get started and you will also save 10% off your first order! 

Okay, back to HypnoBabies®. I am a firm believer in this program. I have seen it work first hand to give moms a beautiful, quick, and peaceful birth. It's really amazing! The program is comprehensive in that it teaches about all aspects of pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding. At the same time it eliminates any fears and anxieties surrounding birth. The techniques allow the mom to completely relax her body and let it do its thing! HypnoBabies® is also great for dads in showing them how to really support their wives in birth. :)

There are local classes and home study options available. If you are pregnant and looking to have a pain-free birth without medication or intervention, then I would highly recommend you check out HypnoBabies.com. If you are a HypnoBabies® student, then you truly need a Certified Hypno-Doula. We have been trained in specific ways to support hypno students. Specifically, we know to use the verbiage/lingo that you will learn in class. It is crucial to have your birth team using the same terminology so that you can stay focused and relaxed on birthing day.

If you are looking for a Hypno-Doula or have general questions, please contact me today to set up a complimentary consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment