Staci Bishop

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Staci Bishop, Certified Doula, At Your Service


It's official! I'm a doula. A certified doula.

I've done all the steps, read all of the materials, taken all the tests, finished the book reviews, completed the surveys, performed the hands-on training, and labored over the written communication assignment. Beyond these assignments, I've also done further research on my own and aim to continue to pursue knowledge regarding all topics surrounding pregnancy and birth.

Through this process, I've grown and learned a great deal. I aim to write about my full experience but for now I just wanted to make the announcement that I received my final grade, the highest mark possible, on my written assignment. This was the last piece of the puzzle. My certificate has been requested and will arrive soon. Yay!!!

I'm so excited to finally put these precious little letters behind my name.

Staci Bishop, CD (CBI)



**CD stands for Certified Doula and CBI is for the program I completed, Childbirth International.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYYYYY!!! You know how I've wanted you to do this pretty much ever since I got to know you. :) I always knew you could do it and I am so dang glad you did! SO proud of you Staci!!! <3 I'm so honored to have been your first client, and I can't wait to read lots more amazing birth stories of women you've helped! God is using you in BIG ways!! <3 Love you!!!

    -hp

    ReplyDelete