Staci Bishop

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thank YOU (for helping us homeschool)!

This is a post of a personal nature and one of gratitude.

First, a little history. Around Thanksgiving we started really rolling around the idea of homeschooling. Like, for real this time.

The thought of starting in the middle of the year was daunting. Homeschool has a ton of pros and cons. However, one of the cons is that you are now solely responsible for the costs for curriculum. There are many other fees just to get started and we were not prepared in the slightest.

So, I put out a call for holiday nYn orders and I decided that I would use the proceeds to fund our homeschool startup venture. Not only did I make enough to meet the fees for our umbrella school registration but there was a little extra too, which will help us in purchasing a few supplies to get started. Like an electric pencil sharpener. I hear that's a must have. ;)

So, I just wanted to thank all of you who believe in nYn products and made purchases during the month of December. You will always hold a special place in my heart because you helped us get our start in this homeschool adventure. In fact, nYn may become one of the main funding sources of The Bishop Leadership Academy (or whatever fancy name we come up with) so let me know if you need anything.In the meantime, I'll be doing a lot more of this....



No comments:

Post a Comment