Staci Bishop

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Doula Testimonial

When I started looking for doulas I found Staci Bishop through the Hypnobabies website since she is a hypno certified doula.  I had planned to “interview” multiple people but after I met Staci I knew I didn’t need to look any further!  She was so warm, so knowledgeable, and made me feel so comfortable and confident that I could have the beautiful natural childbirth that I wanted to have.

She was available to me throughout my entire pregnancy to answer any questions that I had and was always extremely responsive.  During birth she was right by my side the entire time bringing me water, cold compresses, applying counter pressure, etc.  Not only did I love her, but my husband was also SO glad that we had Staci as our doula.  She helped him tremendously throughout the birthing day. 

I also loved how thorough Staci was during our postpartum visit.  We talked about everything from how I was adapting to mommyhood and my emotional health; breastfeeding and the benefits of it; vaccinations; pediatricians; chiropractic care for newborns; homeopathic treatments for newborns through adults; postpartum exercises; baby wearing; etc!  It was probably the most beneficial meeting of my entire pregnancy!

I honestly can’t say enough great things about Staci!  Seriously, just hire her, you won’t regret it!  J

-Mary  |  Fairview, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment