Staci Bishop

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

nYn Healing Salve

This healing salve is basically the naturalist's version of over-the-counter Neosporin but without the antibiotics. It comes in a 1 ounce container and is great for any sort of skin issue such as
  • boo boos
  • bug bites
  • scratches
  • cuts
  • wounds
  • eczema
  • scarring
  • burns
  • dry/chapped skin
  • infections
  • bruises
  • and more!
Ingredients include
  • calendula
  • plantain
  • coconut oil
  • grapeseed oil
  • beeswax
  • lavender essential oil
To order, simply contact me or click the button below. You can go here to see more nYn products.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing mine to church today! It smells so good! I can't wait to use it. I'm going to try it on baby girl's eczema. I just paypaled you for mine; let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks again girly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete