Staci Bishop

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Doula Testimonial: Hypnobabies and Postpartum Support

Staci Bishop is the most valuable investment I made when planning for my birth, not only for her support before and during labor but especially during my postpartum difficulties. There are so many decisions and details she helped me sort out with information and care to support my choices. Since she was trained as a Hypno Doula, she was also able to provide specific support for my natural, drug free childbirth. My husband was equally pleased with Staci's professional guidance, especially since she worked with us during the busy holiday season. My ObGyn even commented to me twice on how impressed she was with my Doula. With so many decisions to make when I was pregnant with my first baby, I am so incredibly grateful I hired Staci as my Doula. 

Lori Gentry - Nashville, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment