Staci Bishop

Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Lending Library Books!


I love books, bookstores, and the like! I have a local store that buys and sells used books. I stop in from time to time to see if they have any books on pregnancy and birth. I'm pretty picky about what books I recommend for my clients but today I found NINE new books for my lending library. I was very pleased to find more books in the Sears Parenting Collection and also to find a full spectrum pregnancy and birth book that is naturally minded. I actually bought 2 of those as I plan to give one as a gift.

You can see my full lending library list here.

If you see a title that interests you, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm happy to let you borrow it anytime. Best of all, no late fees. Keep it as long as you need. Simply email me or call me and just let me know which books you need. I've even been known to deliver. :)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment