Staci Bishop

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 #nYn Recap

As I look back at 2014 a lot has happened at nurturing YOU naturally.

For starters, we welcomed two new doulas, Maritza & Rachael. By growing our team we were able to assist more families than ever! I am so thankful to be working with these ladies. They are fantastic at what they do and are such an encouragement to the moms & dads they work with.

In March, Rachael and I were able to attend the Empowering Fearless Birth TN Conference. It was a great opportunity to learn and to network with other birth professionals. I can't wait for the conference in 2015! Why you ask? I'm one of the coordinators and it's already shaping up to be another top-notch event for moms & dads of Middle TN.

Finally, I was able to travel to Uganda this summer and share some nYn love with expectant mothers through educational seminars & prenatal exams. We also provided 150 nYn lip balms to missionaries serving in and around the areas of Kampala & Jinja.

As I look back at this year I was also curious to see what information you found most helpful on our website. Here's a quick look back at the top posts for 2014.
    5.  Declining Travel Vaccines 
    4.  Five Natural Products For Cold & Flu Season 
    3.  Free Gifts For Mom & Baby 
    2.  Five Ways Your Doula Loves & Cares For You 
    1.  nYn is Going to Uganda 
I have a few new ideas for 2015 and I can't wait to get this year underway. It's going to be great!

Happy New Year to you from all of us at #nYn.

No comments:

Post a Comment