Staci Bishop

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Client Testimonial

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about having Staci as our Doula for the birth of our daughter on August 15th 2012. There were many ways she was such a wonderful doula. She was thorough in her explanations and education about birth with us. She really helped me stay accountable to my desired birth plan and she is so easy to talk to and work with. She was very reassuring by how prepared, knowledgeable, and compassionate she was through the whole process. I really knew that she cared for me and my husband through the whole process and her kindness showed through the whole labor and delivery as she helped guide my husband and I through each and every contraction with gentleness, knowledge of coping techniques in labor and reminders of ways to make it all go as smoothly as possible. She has a kindred spirit and I cannot recommend her enough as I already have told many people about her. Anyone would be glad to have her as their doula.

Shawna & Rich Brinsfield 
Nashville, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment